Thursday, April 30, 2009

Benjamin's New Glasses :)

Big news!! We took our Ben Ben to the eye doctor on Tuesday and they determined that he is near-sighted. We picked out glasses and got them last night. He looks so handsome in his new specs :) He was so excited to get them. He could see details of grass off in the distance - and could read signs from a long ways off. I had no idea he couldn't see in the distance. Made me feel terrible :( But, what an easy fix!! He wore them to school today. He had told his friends about the eye appointment yesterday. I think all his friends were excited for him. I know Summer Allen was excited. She wore her sunglasses all evening after hearing about Benjamin getting glasses. She thinks that getting glasses is cool - and that she might want some :) How sweet is that?!?!? Henry and Joseph think the glasses are so cool and wonder if they'll need them. They can't wait to go to the eye doctor for their appointments and do the tests like their big brother did!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures Please keep them coming. Love grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete