The boys.......... Henry, Nathan, Benjamin, Joe and Jack.
The beginning of the air show. These were Jack's favorite :)
Here we are...
Awesome!!! They flew right over us!!!
Joe and Jack - powdered donuts from Grandma Max :)
More cool planes!!
Mom and Jen at the end of the island.....
I won't even try to tell you what type of planes these were. I would just tell you wrong :) Regardless of what they were - they were so cool!!
In this one, we could see the pilot!
It was a beautiful day - the clouds moved in - probably for the best so we weren't all fried! You can't get Benjamin away from Baseball - he and Jace were throwing. No balls were lost in the river! :) The battery on my "real camera" died - and I had no backup. But, I did have my cell phone. That's why these look funny.....










No comments:
Post a Comment