Tristan didn't get wet enough during the balloon fight :)
Here's the group of 4th grade - now 5th grade - girls...... Eleven of them - and I heard them say two girls weren't there yet!!! Oh my.....
Here's the group of 2nd grade - now 3rd grade boys.....
After the water balloon fight, they played tug-of-war.... Benjamin was helping the girls!!
Cute!!! Check out the audience on the play structure - Henry and Joe were up there watching :)
Henry got in there on this one!!
They're all spending the night. They were going to camp in tents in the back yard - but with the weather the way it's been today - I think they're "camping" inside. Boys in the basement - girls upstairs. Please keep Jeannie and Michael in your prayers tonight :) They're so brave!!!!!!Shelly :)
Girl,I need the pictures of the girls and the one with Lauren in it! Great pictures.
ReplyDelete