Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kosair Walk-a-Thon - May 13 and 14 for my boys

Kindergarteners walked on Wednesday for two hours. Meghan took these pictures for me. They had a great time! I heard that I should have seen Henry at the "dancing" station. I told the teachers that I hoped he didn't embarrass the family. They said no - that he really had some moves!!! Here is Henry - Brooke Comer is in the blue tie-dyed shirt next to him :) It wore our little man out!! After school, he fell asleep on the couch. Had to wake him up to go to the ball field :) Second graders walked on Thursday for two hours. Meghan took these pictures for me too. (Thanks Meghan!) I was able to get there for the end of it and took some pictures. I need to upload them :) Benjamin and his buddies had a great time. Another great dancer - here he is doing the macarana....... :) Eli and Benjamin - good buddies....... Eli, Benjamin and Zane.....
All the money raised at the walk-a-thon benefits Kosair Children's Hospital in Louisville. They raised over $16,000!!! Yes - our little community raised that much in one walk-a-thon! They're going to Kosair to deliver the check tomorrow. Our boys are so excited. Kosair is treating them to McDonald's Happy Meal lunches :) Can't beat that!
Shelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment