Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 5, 2009 - Benjamin's Game

Benjamin's team played VERY well last night - won 15 to 8 (or something like that). Benjamin hit a HOMERUN!!!!!! It was awesome - hit it to the fence and ran his little heart out!! We were so proud of him!! Camp Kindergarten is tomorrow night. Joe's big night!! I can just see him now - all puffed up before we even get there :) We'll have dinner and then the new kindergarteners will go to the kindergarten rooms to meet their teachers, do some activities, and get on a school bus (to check it out). It will be a big night for our littlest ;) Shelly :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wish I could have been there. It brings back memories when his dad hit a grand slam I was so excited you could have heard me for blocks .

    ReplyDelete