The gang, again.
Cheryl (Eli's mom) and Eli
Me and my Bub!!
Eli and Benjamin
Benjamin, Summer, Allie and Eli
I asked them to put their arms around each other and got a HUGE, UNANIMOUS MOAN!!! They switched places and could get closer!! ;)Summer and Allie - and Eli and Benjamin :) What a cool dude, I have :) Notice the "buffs" - our two boys had blue, and the two girls had orange (assigned to counselors). Great idea!!
The girls........
The boys.......
I know they're probably having a great time - even though the weather is not that great today (hot, humid and rainy). Forecast is not that great for tomorrow either, but I bet the camp couselors will not let that spoil the fun. Benjamin and Eli were assigned to Tyler. He is just a teenager. I'm sure the boys will think he's the coolest guy ever!! He seemed like a lot of fun. Their room had four beds - two sets of bunk-beds. They shared a bunk-bed. Benjamin chose a bottom bunk - Eli took the top. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in the bottom one together. No rail on that top bunk!!!!! How scary!!! :)
I'll do my best to get through this - but I'm going to miss my Bub TERRIBLY!!!! I'm already looking forward to Wednesday!!! I'll be there early for the worship service that will be held before they're dismissed!!!! You can count on it!
~Shelly :)


I went to 4-H camp at lincoln City when I was 9 yrs old I must admit I got homesick a little bit ,but a phone call home helped a lot. I am proud of you Benjamin. Love you all grandma Judy
ReplyDelete