Sunday, August 16, 2009

At home after vacation - August 1, 2009

Yeah - I know - this post is a little out of date. Sorry about that. I had to share these cute pictures nonetheless.... Here is Benjamin with "Panama Jack" - his brown anole that he brought back from Panama City Beach, FL. We have two terrariums set up now - one for Rexie, Benjamin's leopard gecko, and the second for Panama. Panama's tail is extremely long....... Here he is with his throat sack extended. Very cool!!! We know he's a male because only the males have the throat sack.
He's a pretty cool dude.....
One thing the boys always do - get costumes out and play. I think we can retire this Pooh costume....... Yes - that's Joesph in it........
Too cute!!
Grandma Max and Henry...... We missed our Grandma Max while on vacation!!
~Shelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment