Look at our baby now!!!!!
We take pictures each year by the same furniture to easily see how much they each grow - and keep their heights marked in the pantry doorway. If we ever move, I will be taking that molding with us!!! ;)
Our baby - brand new!
Our big boy.....
I just love this picture......the local grocery store gives baby's their first birthday cake free. On his first birthday, he had cake and Papa John's. Funny - that's what he still requests on his birthday!!
Here he is at his first birthday party at "school" (daycare). I love this one too - chocolate cupcakes with cheetos - awesome!!
Now he's big and is totally into golf, Lego's, drawing, baseball, lizards, Playstation, - well, you name it, he's pretty much into it :)
Our three babies....
Benjamin's cake - Lego cake made of one big Rice Krispie treat, covered with fondant icing. Cupcakes with little Lego's on top (made of fondant icing).
Our three babies....
Benjamin's cake - Lego cake made of one big Rice Krispie treat, covered with fondant icing. Cupcakes with little Lego's on top (made of fondant icing).













No comments:
Post a Comment