Friday, August 28, 2009

Benjamin's First Piano Lesson....

Here's my biggest baby at age 2. Even at that age, he would get up on the piano bench and peck ever so gently. I just knew he was a natural.
Now, here he is at age 8.99 (he'll be 9 on Sunday) - right after his first piano lesson..... Just as I suspected - - - he LOVED it!! We got home and he was so excited to get on the piano and play the song that he learned - "Mary Had a Little Lamb". {He could play this by ear before the lesson - but now he's learned to read the notes!}
He's so excited, he can't wait till next Wednesday!!
This excitement is making his little brothers excited! They'll be wanting to start lessons before long!!
~Shelly :)

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin I am so glad you are taking piano lessons.I hope you receive enjoyment as I have. I was eight when I took lessons,I played at church when I was 13. Love Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete