Monday, September 21, 2009

The Weekend - September 19-20....

Joe had his last basketball game Saturday morning. He was excited - and did a great job. They were dribbling the length of the court and back in one drill. He was focused! Here, they were dribbling to the goal and shooting! He shoots - and almost scores! Here he is in line with Sawyer (as always). Sawyer is on his left...... I'm sure they're talking BIG!! Doing a lot of talking!! They love playing together!!
At the same time of Joe's game, Benjamin was playing baseball in New Albany. I was with Joe (had Henry with me) and Jason was with Benjamin. They won! He played a great game. I got a text from one of the Mom's who was there - "Benjamin just hit a TRIPLE - it was AWESOME!!". Jason told me how great Benjamin fielded as well. My Bub......
Yesterday, we had the Bowman Family Reunion at Mamma Bowman's. Despite the torrential downpour, we had a good time. The kids were EXCELLENT!! They were couped up in the house all afternoon and were really good! This is just a few of them. We have lots of babies!!! Love Love Love it!!! Photographed here is Nathan (3), Savannah (6), Gracie (22 months), Amber (10), Hannah (3) and Joe (5).
Buddies - Joe and Jack (5).
And, here they come down the hall.......Joe on Jack, Nathan on Benjamin (9), Henry (6) and Savannah watching :)
Nathan on Benjamin. My big boy - he just LOVES babies!
Jack and Joe again...... They're pretty much inseparable when they're around each other.
Savannah and Jason. She's a mess - and he loves it!!
We had a great time. We're so blessed to have such a great family. Gosh - I should have taken WAY more pictures!!! I failed to get Mamma in one! I'm terrible! I'm going to have to go over there and take some pictures of her with us!!
~Shelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment