They went to the pumpkin patch and got to pick their own pumpkins!!
Here's Joe with Tanner and Jonathon Seitz (and I don't know the little boy on the far right......).
Now that's a group of boys!!!! ??, Chance Allen (our neighbor and co-seat sharer on the bus with Tanner and Joseph), Tanner, Joseph and Isaac Burks. Cute!!
Three Buds............Chance, Tanner and Joseph. They'll be good friends for a long time - living right next to each other and playing sports together..... So cute!!!!
In the Corn Maze......
HILARIOUS!!!!! :)
Chance, Joe and Tanner - the far right three.....
With their awesome pumpkins!
These are so cute! Chance, Tanner and Joe - the middle three..... Isaac on the far right...... (Joe thnks it's awesome that he and Henry both have "Isaac's" in their classes.
Awesome - a bamboo maze. I have not seen this in person....
Waiting to leave....... I think they all fell asleep on the bus ride home.... Joe told me all about it :)
Thank you Shannon for sharing these adorable photos!!
~Shelly :)










No comments:
Post a Comment