I only had my cell phone camera - so the pictures are horrible - but you get it ;)
This picture was taken when Mercy Me was performing "Finally Home" - you can see the video on YouTube with the troops - filmed at Ft. Campbell - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw0ZdHprdjk. The screens in the background at the concert were showing the footage from this video.... It is so moving.....especially since the majority of the work I do at the Corps is to support Ft. Campbell. It's an installation - but what we do to maintain the installation is to support these guys!!!!! Seeing them with their families puts it all in perspective...
This was taken during their "God With Us" song. ALL their songs are so awesome and have such deep meaning. They are an awesome group of guys.
They have some awesome videos on their blog, called "cover tunes grab bag"- check it out at http://www.mercyme.org/category/cover-tunes-grab-bag/ They showed some before the concert - HILARIOUS!! I think "Thriller" is my favorite so far........but they're ALL hilarious (and good!) :)
I didn't take any pictures of Tenth Avenue North or Jonny Diaz. They are both awesome. Tenth Avenue North has so much energy :) They have a TON of hits!!!
Jonny Diaz has a GREAT voice. It was just him and his guitar. Check him out at http://www.jonnydiaz.com/. His #1 hit "More Beautiful You" is great! See the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ks3R2BwyO0.
~Shelly :)


No comments:
Post a Comment