We had a full day of basketball games yesterday. First, Benjamin's 3rd grade travel team played Salem at 1:00. We got beat by 6 (or so........you'd think I would remember since I kept the book ;)). Not. Salem then played (and beat) Corydon - and then we played Corydon at 3:00. We beat Corydon! It was a good warmup for our game coming up Monday night against Salem (at Salem).
After those games, we went home, ate some supper, Jason headed down to his mom and dad's to help take care of his dad who had surgery on Friday to repair a hernia. He's doing better. Please keep him in your prayers.
I took the three boys to the North Harrison JV/V game against Floyd Central. Henry was recognized at halftime of the varsity game with the other 1st/2nd grade biddy ball players. I videoed it - so I didn't get a good picture of him with the group ;(. They each ran to center court, slid on their bellies, jumped up and said "defense" and then ran to the other end of the court to line up. Cute!!
Here is a group picture of them. They were jumping up and down the whole time - totally pumped :) (Henry is on the far left).
I don't think NH won - they were down by 22 when we left in the 3rd quarter. JV got beat by 30+.....
When we got home, we watched Purdue get beat by Northwestern. Darn................. Poor Hummel, he sure has taken a beating lately...........
~Shelly :)

No comments:
Post a Comment