He was driving like a pro!
He had over 10 points and I lost count of the number of steals he had. He's a defensive machine!! Can we all say miniature Chris Kramer?!?!
Wednesday night we played in the second round. That put us up against the #1 seed. Here's Benjamin launching one from out!
Better watch out Dawson!!!
We weren't hitting well this night. We got down early.
This is the start of the 4th quarter - you can see we were down 11 to 17. We ended up coming back and getting beat 20 to 18. I thought we were going to come back all the way and beat them..... They played hard. It was an exciting game!
The Championship game will be played this Saturday night (if the weather allows it) between the NH Junior Varsity and Varsity games. ALL 3rd and 4th grade players will be recognized at halftime of the Varsity game. Come out and cheer on our little guys!!
Henry's biddy ball team will be recognized on Saturday, January 16th at halftime of the Varsity game. That will consist of all the 1st and 2nd grade teams (they didn't have a tournament). Come cheer them on too!!
~Shelly :)







I get so excited just seeing the Pictures of the boys playing,I know I would get loud with excitement If I was there.Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Judy