These pictures were taken at 2:30 pm.
I had to take a picture of the table to compare to the amount of snow we got last week...........
Today.......
Last week - February 9th
LOTS of snow!! I measured 8" on the table.
I had fun taking pictures :)
Benjamin - almost to his knees in this spot :)
Joe - having a blast sledding :)
The wind was blowing sooooo hard - it had pretty much blown all the snow off the house.
Joe - getting it packed down :)
Joe and Benjamin measuring, 11.5" in this spot! Incredible!!!
Joe doing his own measuring, 9". It was blowing so much out front that it drifted pretty deep in some areas.
We had so much snow, we took advantage of it and made Snow Ice Cream. YUMMY!!!!!
Does Benjamin look like he's been wollering in the snow? You got it!!! I think he has more fun rolling down the hill, turning his sled over, and wrestling with Sam than anything :) He had to adjust his sock :)
Sam.......
All you have to say is "get it!" and he goes in head first :)
The snow really was up to his shoulders in this spot! FUN!!!! He hops in and out of it :)
Lisa and Summer getting ready to make a big run!
Autumn rolling down the hill - my boys coming back up the hill :)
Lisa and Autumn crashed big time!!!
And look where their sled ended up!!!!!! Hilarious......
They were OK!!! :)
School is closed tomorrow...........guess I'll be home with the boys........ More sledding, snow ice cream and finishing up Science Fair projects ;) I'll have to do more measuring tonight or in the morning - that is, if it ever stops ;)
~Shelly :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment