Baby Kaydence with Lisa (Shane's sister).
Baby Kaydence with Alicia (Shane's youngest Sister).
Jen with the gifts from Joseph - a baby girl blanket and a baby rabbit that sings "Jesus Loves Me".
Jen with the gifts from Benjamin - a sleeper with a hair bow :)
Benjamin was all about the hair bows when we went shopping :)
Jen with the outfit Henry picked out - a one-piece with a hair bow and booties :)
Jeanie, Cori and Brittany :)
Jen with an adorable jacket from Jeanie, Alicia, Brittany and Cori.
Baby Riley, Baby Kaydence, Beverly (Shane's Mom) and baby boy (I don't remember his name). Lots of babies at the Baby Shower :)
Mamma Bowman and Jen. I love it! They both look so good!!
Mamma, Jen and Me :) Not sure what happened - Jen and I wanted to get a picture of us with Mom and Mamma. Didn't happen :( I had another horrible headache - so I wasn't thinking clearly........darn..........
Brittany, Cori and Alicia - ah, pretty girls :)
Jen had a great shower - got TONS of girly things!! Now, just waiting for that baby girl to get here (due 3/15). Actually, Jen has to get her room ready and then she can come ;)
~Shelly :)












No comments:
Post a Comment