I almost had to leave the hospital to pick up the boys from school before I got to see her! However, I did get back into the delivery room and got to hold my little tiny niece!!! She was absolutely beautiful!!!
Grandma Max and Emily.....
The beautiful Mommy..... She did a great job!!
Emily, Mommy and Daddy (aka - Jen and Shane)
I had to leave the hospital to pick up the boys from school - and then we headed to Corydon for piano lessons. Henry pulled his loose tooth while Benjamin was in lessons!! :)
Here's Benjamin (my handsome young man....) while Henry was in lessons...
And Joe - he just hangs with Mommy the whole time.....
After piano lessons (which, by the way, the boys did not want to attend. They wanted to go straight to the hospital from school!) we headed to the hospital. Here's Nathan and Benjamin being silly :)
Jack, Henry and Joe being silly!
Benjamin and Nathan. PSPs and DSs....................oh my................
The grandbabies..................five boys and one little tiny girl to boss them around!!!!
Henry (7), Jack (5), Benjamin (9), Emily (a few hours), Nathan (4) and Joe (5 - will be 6 in three weeks)
Benjamin couldn't wait to hold her.........
He's so big!!!!!!
PaDaddy (aka, my dad, Michael) and Emily.
Bowman (aka, my grandma, Hilda Bowman - Mamma Bowman) and Emily.
Look at how darn precious she is!!!!!!
Mamma Bowman, Emily and me.
Joe, Jack and Henry watching Jack play his DS. They were a little more interested in this.
Emily, Jen and Mamma Bowman.
Four Generations.........Emily, Jen, Mamma Bowman and Dad.
She is so beautiful!!!!
Beautiful and perfect!!
Emily and her beautiful Mommy.........
Emily and her proud big brother Jack...........
Emily with her two big brothers........Jack and Nathan.
Nathan getting to hold Emily by himself........
The nurses took Emily for checking - so Nathan was taking care of ALL three bears - hers, Jack's and his.
And, there they are again........all surrounding the DS......... :)
We are so excited that Emily is finally here!! I can't get enough of her! I've been to the hospital every day and just soaked her up!! They went home today. Can't wait to get over there tomorrow to see her again!!!
~Shelly :) (aka Proud Aunt Shelly :))






























No comments:
Post a Comment