Saturday, Jen brought Jack, Nathan and Emily to our house. We were SOOOOO excited!! We kinda fought over who got to hold her. She and Jason took a good nap...... :)
Awwwwww.............
Henry bit into the rind of an orange and knocked another tooth out!!! He's so cute with all these teeth missing!!
I came down with a stomach bug Sunday night. Thank GOODNESS it only lasted 24 hours! And more importantly, THANK GOODNESS no one else got it!! I was laid up Monday but was raring to go Tuesday morning. Got the boys in the van with backpacks and coats and snacks, turned the key, and nothing................... Had to have the boys run down the driveway to catch the bus. I'm thankful for my wonderful stepdad who took me to work and back home - and checked on my van. He suggested Jason get a new battery for me - and WOOHOO - it WAS just a battery issue :) Much better (and cheaper) than a starter problem. I was back in business this morning. Nothing like having a dead vehicle to make you appreciate a good running vehicle :) I'm getting an oil change tomorrow :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
My three St. Patty's Day boys in Green!!
BASEBALL!!!!!! I'm so ready!!!! Everyone knows what baseball season means............warm sun!!!!! YAY!!
Henry's form is awesome!!
Bub chillin'.....
Eye on the ball.......
All the way in the pocket!! That's my boy!!
I came in to upload the pics while Jason and Henry continued to play pitch and catch. Henry ran after a high ball, made an incredible catch, but hurt his left knee. Our little Robbie Hummel is hurting. It's the same knee that caused him a lot of pain this past December - the opposite one that we know he has a bone tumor on - so please keep him in your prayers. This month is time for his annual MRI. I'll have them scan both knees this time!! Please pray that the tumor hasn't grown and that he doesn't have them on both knees.
~Shelly :)










No comments:
Post a Comment