Sunday, April 11, 2010

Visit at the Davis' - April 3, 2010

What a beautiful day!!  Judy and Jay have a great tree for the boys to climb in and swing in.....  Henry swinging....

Joe - "I am smiling!"....

Henry climbing....

Benjamin swinging...

Aunt Julie with the boys :)  Julie came in from San Diego for a few days.  It was great seeing her!!

We went for a nice walk.  I like this one - you can see how tall the boys are compared to her. 

Milo - the neighbor's miniature horse.  Sam was so excited to see Milo :)  And, Milo got excited - he was kicking his heels up and being silly :)

I love this tree and this barn....

My bub.......I had him modeling for me :)

Cute!



Judy's metal dog....

Henry and Jace watching TV.

Say what???




It was beautiful - and windy - windy enough to fly the kites Aunt Julie got them.

Benjamin...

Henry...

Joe...

Cool....

Joe Baby.....

Max.....so handsome....

I love Judy's gourds...

I was just walking around - taking pics of this and that....

Asparagus............YUM............one lonely stalk........

Now that's one handsome puppy!!!!

Jay's bicycle.....

Neat bottle - I'm not telling what's in it!

Judy's pretty Easter flowers....

Beautiful in black and white  - but even more beautiful in color!!

~Shelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment