My precious "big" boys all ready to go.......(notice Joe's bicycle injuries - he's really torn up......)
Benjamin - 4th Grade, Joseph - 1st Grade and Henry - 2nd Grade
Joseph with his teacher, Ms. Hammitt. He had a "great" day. When I asked about his day at pick-up, he said "Morgan is AWESOME!!".
Henry with his teacher, Ms. Martin. He LOVES 2nd Grade!!!!
Benjamin with his teacher, Ms. Wenning. He said it was "AWESOME!".
I'm so glad my babies enjoyed their first day at their new school :) It was a resounding "AWESOME" day :)
~Shelly :)





I am so glad everyone likes their new school. You all have grown so much and I bet that school has never had such three handsome boys. Love you all, you make me proud!Grandma Judy
ReplyDeleteGreat looking boys!! Happy you had a great first day of school and pray you have a wonderful year!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Max