Wednesday 10:15 could not come fast enough for this Mommy....... I laid eyes on Benjamin right away when we walked up to the worship service. I felt overwhelming happiness and relief ;) - tears in my eyes..... My baby was OK and seemed to be enjoying himself. I watched him having a BLAST - rocking out to the Camp Band - and it made me so happy!!

Here he is with his counselor on the left, Tyler, and Eli.
This was the entrance to their "hall". The "boys" hall.
Here is their room - Eli on the top bunk, Benjamin on the bottom. They said they did fine - slept good. Eli didn't fall out of the top bunk - but Benjamin fell out of the bottom bunk - horsing around, I'm sure. Jason said we needed to send a bed rail!! :)

Benjamin, Tyler and Eli. Our Bub will be as tall as Tyler before we know it!!

Eli - a very tired boy......

They were tired - but said they want to go again - "longer next time". Oh my!!! Maybe next year........ Right now, that was as long as this Mommy can stand her Bub being away..... ;)

My big Bub.........how he ever made it without me these past two days, I'll never know ;)

Camp pictures.... This camp was established in 1849. Wow!

Benjamin and Eli with the "girls" - Allie and Summer. They enjoyed camp too -ready to go back next year :)

What a great experience for our 3rd graders!
~Shelly :)
I am glad Benjamin made it home and thrilled He had such a good time. Such a wonderful way to be closer to our savior. love grandma Judy
ReplyDelete