Here's an update over the past few days:
Saturday night, the 3rd and 4th grade NH basketball players were recognized. Here is Benjamin - in the middle of this group of boys - long white sleeves, with his hands in his pockets. He might look little - but it's because he somehow got put in between all 4th graders!!
The championship game of the 3/4 graders was played between the JV and Varsity games Saturday night. Kirk Wetzel's team won. Congrats to them!! Here is the group that got recognized....
Sunday, after church, I had Jason take me to the urgent care center because I was feeling so bad. They put me on some antibiotics. I went to work Monday but felt horrible.
Jay and Judy got the boys a daily calendar with instructions and fancy paper to make a new paper airplane a day for the whole year. They are LOVING this!! So far, the paper airplanes they have made are AWESOME!!
Our puppy Samson. Isn't he sooooo handsome?!?! Joseph and I let him in the house Monday night to hang with us while Jason, Henry and Benjamin were gone to practice. He thought that was a treat :)
I was feeling worse on Tuesday, but went to work anyway. I also had a photo shoot after work. PERFECT timing for feeling HORRIBLE!!! I wasn't about to reschedule it. We had been moving that day around for at least three months. Got it done and came home. Watched Purdue.......seeing Robbie Hummel shoot the lights out made me feel better - but then the Boilermakers let the Buckeyes get away from them and ended up getting beat. Bummer...made me feel worse..... ;(
This is how Henry was collecting the bullets he was picking up last night ;) Cute!
This morning (Wednesday), I was MUCH worse, and Henry woke up vomitting. So, we both stayed home today. Henry seemed to be fine as the day went on - think he just ate too many grapes last night. I, however, didn't. I couldn't get into my doctor's office, so I went back to the urgent care center. Hopefully, the FOUR prescriptions I got will kick this!!!
Got the boys picks up from school, got the prescriptions picked up, got supper picked up for the boys (Jason ate leftovers), took both Benjamin and Henry to piano lessons, got Benjamin and Jason off to basketball practice, and have the little boys picking up toys so we can go to bed early!
Here is Henry's Robot he just built :) He is going to build a robot out of recycled items that we have here at home for his Science Fair project this year. His very own idea! Can't wait to see what he comes up with!
Send healthy prayers this way - I sure need them right now! I don't want anyone else getting this!! It's horrible.
~Shelly :)



.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment