Oh my gosh - the sledding has been so much fun!!
Here are Joseph and Summer Allen flying down the hill. We have it packed down pretty good now. Some grass is showing up through it - but it's still pretty fast....
We have a pretty darn good hill right in our front yard. Perfect for sledding in the winter and slip and sliding in the summer :)
Benjamin and Summer
Benjamin and me :)
Autumn Allen (10), Benjamin (9) and Summer (8). Autumn and Summer both have birthdays coming up....
Snow fight!!!
Having a blast!!
Summer wanting to be like Benjamin :)
See what I mean.......
Joe just made an awesome run!! YES!!!
Henry and Samson. I had to put him up - he wouldn't quite biting us. He bit a hole in the innertube....
"One-eyed Henry"
Joeseph and Summer - cute!
Autumn and Henry
Getting to race!
The whole gang getting ready to race! Not really - posed just for a picture...
Bub........
Summer...
Lisa and me! We never get our picture taken together. Yay!!!
Self portrait of Benjamin and me. I did pretty good. Benjamin said only professionals can do it ;)
We had the best time!! So glad the Allens came over to play with us :)
We enjoyed hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookies and brownies afterwards.
It's 9:30 pm now and the snow is still coming down. I'd said we have at least 6" now. It's VERY dry/powdery. Doesn't pack at all.... No snowmen making yet....
~Shelly :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment