Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Joseph's 6th Birthday Party - March 27, 2010

Joe had a blast with his friends and family at his 6th birthday party!  Here he is surrounded by all that love :)  Yay - a Nerf rifle!!!

















Jeanie, Jess, Sydney and Grandma Davis (Judy).













 My big 6 year old - with his Lego Batman cake!!!
 






















Joe with his best buddies - Sawyer and Jack (his cousin).
















Benjamin, Joe and Henry.........aw........brothers........

















The whole gang - even Emily (being held by Benjamin). 
From left to right:  Skyler, Sadie, Sawyer (Wetzels), Benjamin, Emily, Joe, Henry, Jack, Nathan (standing), Devin and Sydney. 
















I used some really cool sparkler candles!!  They were a flop - guess I got a bad batch.  Not impressive......  Blow Joe Blow!!!!
I still can't believe my baby of all babies is 6 years old!!!  Time truly flies when you're having fun :)

~Shelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment