Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Benjamin's Birthday Party - September 4th, 2010

We had Benjamin's birthday party on Saturday, September 4th.  We had planned to have the kids slip n' slide however, the temps were too cool to slip n' slide.  Instead, they played a BIG game of kickball :) 


Miss Ashley on her daddy's shoulders (Rick).  So sweet!

The birthday boy :)

Henry

Sadie and Amy

Benjamin with his "Lego's Powerminers" cake.  That's "lava" across the cake.  Me - "Yes Joe, the lava is orange with red streaks through it - JUST LIKE on the Powerminer's box".  Joe - "Hmmmmmmm - I thought lava was red...."  I can't win - even with a 6 year old!!  Hey - I'm no professional - I make three cakes a year!  Benjamin liked it (he's usually the most critical) - and that's all that mattered :)  I can say - it tasted very yummy!!  THAT'S really all that matters :)
Back row - Eli, Mason, Evan (in the back), Sawyer, Jack, JT, Luke, Nathan, Grant (behind), Cecelia, Ashley, Carl, and Timmy.
Sitting - Sadie, Skyler, Joe, Benjamin, Henry and Cameron.

That's a LOT of boys!!

Opening presents.  Thanks to everyone for giving him such awesome gifts - and money.  He was thrilled!!  (Still working on thank you cards.....sorry.........)

Mamma Bowman with sweet little Emily........ 


Thanks to everyone for coming to the party. We had a great time.  We couldn't have asked for nicer weather.  Just gorgeous!  We are so blessed with such a great family and friends (our extended family :)).

~Shelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment